- ISSN 2330-4227
- Begin at the beginning: Library collaboration with early college high school freshmen
- Use of Social Networking Site Consumer Training to Teach Information Literacy Threshold Concepts
- Exploring Creative Information Literacy Practices via Divergent Thinking
- Please support the journal
- Please say hello to a new editor, Derrick Jefferson
- Use of Social Networking Site Consumer Training to Teach Information Literacy Threshold Concepts on
- The Game of Research: [Board] Gamification of Library Instruction on
- Fostering Website Usability Partnerships in the Academic Library Setting on
Creative Commons License
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Header image informationThe CC-BY 2.0 header image is modified from this image by Julie Jordan Scott.
Tag Archives: Julie Gilbert
By Amanda Moeller and Julie Gilbert Gustavus Adolphus College, Folke Bernadotte Memorial Library [Case Study, Article] Introduction In a service profession like librarianship, it can be difficult to conceive of ever saying no. We are in the business of helping … Continue reading