Please consider submitting an essay or academic article to the Journal of Creative Library Practice. We aim to publish ideas, large and small, that contribute to a creative outlook on library practice. We’re interested in creativity where ever we see it: libraries of all kinds, or library-like operations. We also aspire to open up an egalitarian space where as many voices as possible can to contribute to the field. We also publish both informal essays and peer reviewed articles, whichever you prefer to write.
Here are just some of the topics you might consider:
- Launching new programs or services
- Learning from challenges and setbacks
- Changing and evolving roles
- New approaches to old ideas
- Your librarianship story/journey
- Approaches to leadership
- Organizational changes
- Supporting specific programs or populations
- Assessment and what we do with it
Interested in submitting a paper? See our Instructions for Authors. We look forward to seeing your creative idea!